Honor a UConn Prof, Graduate or Friend
The UConn Alumni Association (UCAA) announced that applications are being accepted for the 2012 UCAA Faculty & Alumni Awards. The awards recognize outstanding contributions and achievements by alumni, non-alumni and faculty who have played an important role in serving the University community.
Please consider nominating an outstanding alumnus, teacher/mentor, researcher or humanitarian today: the deadline is February 17, 2012.
The award categories are:
- Humanitarian Alumni Award
- Alumni Association Service Award
- Honorary Alumni Award
- University Service Award
- Distinguished Alumni Award
- Graduate of the Last Decade (G.O.L.D.) Award
- Faculty Excellence in Research & Creativity (Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences) Award
- Faculty Excellence in Research & Creativity (Sciences) Award
- Faculty Excellence in Teaching at the Undergraduate Level Award
- Faculty Excellence in Teaching at the Graduate Level Award
The nomination forms, as well as the list of UCAA award criteria and past award recipients, may be found on the UCAA web site at: www.uconnalumni.com/awards.html.
All nominations and supporting materials must be submitted through the UCAA web site. The awards will be presented during the UCAA Awards Dinner, held in conjunction with Homecoming Weekend in October 2012.